Friday, February 11, 2011

Reunion and Farewell


The remains of a leftover dream were trempled on..they were stopped by a whimsical death god, you acted coldly as you walked past me. I shall stretch my hand to real you in, so that i could return your foolish self back to normal. Sever the rules within thin violant galaxy, the theme of life has also broken away and is fading into oblivion. We hate the line yet we exceed it as we remember the days fondly..something caused us to wild. I still don't know the meaning of the things that i did..the feelings that i should have already abandoned were revived, as i pretend to be calm. I hid that hastening irritation..there aren't any feelings, yet something is raging in the night air. That's is why your heart can't keep up, the loneliness that i didn't fight back is raging on stronger than before. Why do you exist outside of the light? Come on..notice it. Maybe a carefree way of living isn't that bad, i was laughed at and hated. I don't know what the future holds, but i felt loved even though i was alone...




Life is journey~

No comments:

Post a Comment