Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dare or Not??

 what can u describe about this picture?
huhu...answers for your own :)

Errmmm...i like this!! Dare or not?? It's just a simple question, but it means a lot. DARE to be...or NOT to be.. my life stand on this, for me..don't u dare to dream without it. If u want something..u have tu be dare enough or just FORGET it!!

In my life..that almost 24 year's, i've been through a lot..the happiness..the sadness..the courageous. All this thing has taught me to be a barve man, to be dare of facing everythings that i want in my life..there is no phrase " I'M GIVE UP ". But..if i fail?? Thats a good question. Event if i dind't get what i want..at least i've satisfide with all the effort into it because "i can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying" p/s ( MICHAEL JORDAN ) soo..don't ever afraid in failure.

Remember this!! "don't hesitate to make a decision for what u dream at, because the hesitation will drive u to be a looser for the rest of your life". ( this is my own quotes ) hehe... (^_^)

DARE OR NOT?? that's my line...

peace~   \/(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment